This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
BerlinRosen is seeking a Vice President to join their Growth team. This role will focus on driving and developing business development strategies and strategists across multiple organizations. The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial self-starter with strong backgrounds in business development and management. They will report directly to the Executive Vice President of Growth and will be responsible for supporting the infrastructure development of a growing team and practice area. This is a role based in New York, NY, with a hybrid work arrangement.
- 6-8+ years of professional experience in relevant backgrounds such as public relations, legal, professional services, government, or business sectors
- Experience in business development, including driving business development processes and developing tailored proposals
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize work streams and track progress across multiple teams
- Expert multitasking skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at once and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail
- Strong writing and research skills
- 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
- Company-sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Mental health assistance with company-sponsored memberships to Talkspace and Calm
- 401K with a 4% employer match and no vesting period
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Effective January 1, 2023, all incoming staff will receive 36 days total of PTO, inclusive of general PTO, wellness days, collective PTO the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day holidays and 11 paid bank holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks
- Full mobile phone reimbursement for data and minutes
- Employer-funded life insurance
- Discounted annual bikeshare membership
- Corporate discounts through Tickets at Work
- Continuous skills training tailored to your role
This is some text inside of a div block.