This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position is that Virtu is seeking an Analyst to manage the clearance, settlement, and reconciliation of all trades and positions for the firm. The role involves collaborating with various stakeholders to ensure timely settlement of trades, accuracy of books and records, and avoidance of unanticipated risk. Additionally, the Analyst will have the opportunity to work with software engineers to automate and enhance the firm's operations workflows. No finance experience is necessary, but candidates should have a strong technical foundation and a drive toward process improvement.
- Manage the clearance, settlement, and reconciliation of all trades and positions for the firm
- Collaborate closely with traders, finance, compliance, brokers, custodians, and firm customers to ensure timely settlement of trades, accuracy of books and records, and avoidance of unanticipated risk
- Work closely with software engineers to automate and enhance the firm's operations workflows
- Become an expert in the logistics and mechanics of trade clearance and settlement
- Play a crucial role in the firm's ability to conduct trading efficiently and safely
- Perform challenging and stimulating data analysis
- Participate in the architecture of new systems and controls
- Drive process improvement
- 1-3 years of professional working experience (graduates will be considered)
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field preferred (Business, Finance, Economics, and Engineering academic backgrounds preferred)
- Strong technical foundation
- Motivated and detail-oriented
- Drive toward process improvement
- Salary Range: $85,000 - $125,000 (exclusive of bonuses, benefits, or other categories of compensation)
- Equal opportunity employer
- Diverse and inclusive workplace
- Welcoming environment
- No discrimination based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.