This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Staff Engineer at Reforge, you will have the opportunity to manage an engineering team and make meaningful contributions to the product and codebase. You will work closely with thought leaders in the organization to shape product strategy and deliver impactful experiences for users. Additionally, you will be responsible for providing technical strategy and direction to your teams, as well as helping engineers develop their long-term careers. This role requires 8+ years of experience as a Senior or Staff-level Software Engineer, along with 1+ year of people management experience.
- 8+ years of experience as a Senior or Staff-level Software Engineer
- 1+ year of people management experience, either as a senior IC with direct reports or direct Engineering Management
- Experience building software with a proven track record of making it part of a successful business
- Strong communication skills with engineers and non-technical colleagues, both written and verbal
- Prior experience developing growing technical teams in a startup environment
- Nice to have: Ruby on Rails / GraphQL / React development background
- Nice to have: Experience with PMF experimentation and mindset, including rapid iteration and building with customers
- Prior experience in a small company with a strong technical bar (Strong forward-looking architecture, eliminating developer friction, driving business outcomes as opposed to pure shipping)
- Prior experience in a remote organization
- Flexible/Distributed Work Environment - financial support for creating a schedule and environment that fits you
- Professional Development - full financial reimbursement for almost all professional development interests and efforts
- Benefits - top rated health, vision, and dental insurance with 100% coverage for employees and 70% coverage for dependents
- Salary + Equity - highly competitive salary and equity inline with top tier technology companies
- 401k - opportunity to contribute to a 401k directly from your paycheck
- Flexible PTO - flexible time off policy with a minimum of 10 days per year and encouragement for more
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion - prioritizing diversity within the team and encouraging people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.