This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position is that Paperless Parts is seeking a Staff Software Engineer to join their core product team. The engineer will work as a code contributor to the product while also acting as a technical leader, mentoring less experienced engineers and collaborating with product and design teams. They will also work with senior members of Engineering to scale the architecture, technology, and best practices for long-term growth. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, cares about the quality of their work, and has experience working in an agile environment.
- Design, implement, and maintain flexible and scalable solutions in our products.
- Build APIs to securely and efficiently access data for internal and external use.
- Embrace technical challenges in a secure and compliant manner.
- Continually make improvements to the quality and scalability of our product.
- Possess deep experience (typically 10+ years) delivering high quality and high impact products and services. Staff and Principal engineers are technical bar raisers for our organization.
- Ability to lead teams beyond the status quo. We need an engineer who thinks one to two years ahead of where we are and builds a path to the future.
- Proven ability to solve complicated technical problems and analyze trade-offs with empathy for the developers.
- Expert with a modern web application stack, e.g. Python/Django, Node/Express, Java/Spring
- Strong experience with AWS
- Strong experience with relational and non-relationship data stores
- 100% coverage of health, dental, and vision for you and your dependents
- Competitive compensation philosophy
- Unlimited PTO
- 13+ paid holidays
- Hybrid work model
- Company-sponsored wellness stipend/free gym membership
- Pre-tax Commuter and FSA/Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) plan
- Employee recognition program
- Equitable, inclusive, and supportive environment
- Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.