This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position is that it is a role within Paperless Parts, a SaaS platform for the manufacturing industry. The role reports to a Director of Engineering and requires both technical leadership and effective people management skills. The Engineering Manager will be responsible for mentoring and growing a team of engineers, as well as providing technical guidance and support. The ideal candidate is passionate about helping others succeed, has a strong technical foundation, and leads with empathy.
- 5+ years of development experience
- 3+ years of experience in an engineering leadership capacity, e.g. Architect, Team Lead, or Manager
- Strong understanding of software development best practices
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and team building skills
- Experience working in SAAS software development
- Knowledge of AWS and its services preferred
- 100% coverage of health, dental, and vision for you and your dependents
- Competitive compensation philosophy
- Unlimited PTO
- 13+ paid holidays
- Hybrid work model
- Company-sponsored wellness stipend/free gym membership
- Pre-tax Commuter and FSA/Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) plan
- Employee recognition program
- Equitable, inclusive, and supportive environment
- Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.