This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Social Content Creator to join our marketing team and help bring Revel to life across paid & organic social. You'll be responsible for concepting, filming, and editing content for TikTok and Meta on a weekly basis. Additionally, you'll stay on top of social trends, manage our organic channels, and work independently to keep project timelines on track. This is a contract/hourly opportunity with the potential to move to a full-time role, and success in this position will be measured by the ability to translate paid creative to rides.
- Concepting, filming, and editing 5-15 pieces of content for TikTok & Meta on a weekly basis
- Staying on top of social trends and ideating on ways to adapt the trend to fit for Revel's brand
- Having an eye for what will perform better on paid social vs on organic channels
- Managing Revel's organic channels and, when appropriate, engaging with the community
- Working independently and keeping project timelines on track, showing process to the broader marketing team
- Working in partnership with the paid agency to understand the performance of ads
- 2+ years experience with creating content for social media & video editing
- 2+ years creating content for Social channels, specifically experience creating assets for paid channels.
- Part-time contract to hire role
- Base compensation pay rate of $29/hour
- Equal opportunity employer
- Merit-based decision-making for hiring, promotion, discipline, or release
- No discrimination based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.