This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Marketing Designer to join our marketing team and help bring Revel to life across various digital platforms and channels. This role involves collaborating with key stakeholders to ideate, create, and execute creative campaigns, including email, in-app, web, and social visuals. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who thrives in fast-paced environments and enjoys collaborating with others. The responsibilities include developing promotional marketing materials, executing brand and marketing experiences in the product, and extending brand guidelines to digital experiences. The requirements for this role include 3-4 years of experience in product, branding, or communication design, a portfolio demonstrating relevant experience, and proficiency in tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ideating & executing Email, In-App, Web, and Social visual concepts and refining design work in collaboration with the broader marketing team for "always on" & campaigns
- Supporting cross-functional teams in developing promotional marketing materials
- Conceptualizing, prototyping, and executing brand and marketing experiences in product
- Extending brand guidelines and rules to digital experiences, our app, and OOH
- Working on real-life, product, and print assets such as on-vehicle, pamphlets, and OOH
- Working independently, keeping project timelines on track and showing process
- Ability to work on multiple projects on a high caliber level across internal and external team members
- 3-4 years experience with product, branding or communication design
- A portfolio that demonstrates product, branding, communication design experience
- Demonstrated experience with engaging launched projects
- Experience with Figma, and/or other prototyping tools
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop
- Full-time contract to hire role
- Base compensation pay rate of $43/hour
- Position is based in New York City
- Equal opportunity employer
- Merit-based decision making for hiring, promotion, discipline, or release
- No discrimination based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.