This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Revel is seeking a Driver Support Coordinator I to provide exceptional customer service and support to the driver community on the Revel platform. This remote and hourly role requires expertise in customer service and problem-solving skills to assist drivers with any issues they may encounter. The coordinator will play a key role in converting prospective drivers and guiding existing drivers to maximize their earnings with Revel. Strong communication and administrative skills are essential for this position.
- Convert prospective Drivers to take their first trip on the Revel platform and guide existing drivers to earn more with Revel
- Ask probing questions to understand the driver's needs and goals. Be able to articulate the benefits of being an employee of Revel as a Rideshare Driver.
- Maintaining daily expectations such as e-mail and text correspondence, internal alerts, driver scheduling updates, etc.
- Providing timely and cordial interaction with support
- 1-2 year experience in a customer service environment providing customer support through emails and phone calls
- Strong customer service and administrative experience, technically savvy
- Excellent communication, influencing, and listening skills
- Previous transportation/logistics dispatch experience is a plus
- Free access to Revel mopeds
- Training new & exciting electric vehicle technology
- Affordable Dental, Health, and Vision
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan
- A relaxed, yet fast-paced and ambitious work culture