This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Senior Sales Manager to lead and mentor a team of Project Planners in delivering exceptional sales experiences to our customers. This role offers the opportunity to contribute to sales strategy, foster team development, and drive our company's growth efforts. As a pivotal member of our team, you will have the chance to set a new standard in the industry and be part of a fast-growing technology company.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 6 years of progressive Sales experience, including at least 3 years as a people manager, and preferably in a high-growth startup or in the home renovation industry.
- Proven track record of successfully leading and motivating sales teams to achieve and exceed targets.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to evolving business needs.
- Passion for innovation and improving the renovation industry.
- Earn equity in an early stage high-growth company
- Subsidized health insurance, dental coverage, vision coverage
- 12 weeks universal fully paid family leave
- PTO and company holidays
- 401k retirement savings plan with matching employer contribution
- HSA with employer contribution & FSA plans
- Employee discount on renovation services
- Budgeted learning and development stipends
- Working alongside an ambitious, kind, no-drama team
This is some text inside of a div block.