This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Senior Sales Manager to lead and mentor a team of Project Planners in delivering exceptional sales experiences to our customers. This role offers the opportunity to contribute to sales strategy, foster team development, and drive our company's growth efforts. As a pivotal member of our team, you will have the chance to set a new standard in the industry and make a direct impact on our success. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing technology company and play a key role in shaping our future.
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a team of Project Planners to achieve and exceed sales targets and customer satisfaction goals.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and professional development opportunities to team members to foster continuous improvement and growth.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies and tactics that align with the company's goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize the sales process, ensuring seamless client interactions from initial inquiry to project completion.
- Monitor and analyze sales metrics and performance data to identify areas for improvement and take proactive measures to drive results.
- Foster strong relationships with clients and partners to ensure a deep understanding of their needs and preferences.
- Leverage feedback from clients and team members to identify areas for improvement in our processes, products, and services.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to provide insights and recommendations that contribute to the company's overall growth strategy.
- Participate in discussions related to product development and marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 6 years of progressive Sales experience, including at least 3 years as a people manager, and preferably in a high-growth startup or in the home renovation industry.
- Proven track record of successfully leading and motivating sales teams to achieve and exceed targets.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to evolving business needs.
- Passion for innovation and improvement in the renovation industry.
- Earn equity in an early stage high-growth company
- Subsidized health insurance, dental coverage, vision coverage
- 12 weeks universal fully paid family leave
- PTO and company holidays
- 401k retirement savings plan with matching employer contribution
- HSA with employer contribution & FSA plans
- Employee discount on renovation services
- Budgeted learning and development stipends
- Working alongside an ambitious, kind, no-drama team
This is some text inside of a div block.