This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This job overview is for a position at KAYAK, the world's leading travel search engine. As part of a global network that includes other metasearch brands, you will be responsible for developing user experiences and innovative features that keep KAYAK ahead of the competition. The role requires smart, ambitious, and hardworking developers with a passion for learning and delivering. You will have the opportunity to work on product features used by millions of travelers worldwide and collaborate closely with design and product teams. The position is based in Concord, MA, with a requirement to be in the office at least 3 days a week.
- Work on the product features that are used by millions of travelers around the world
- Drive technical solutions, lead all aspects of code quality and influence other developers
- Work closely with design and product teams, review and scope feature requests
- Apply innovative technical solutions for a large existing codebase
- Work with geographically distributed teams
- Show good judgment in architecting software
- Use metrics to validate decision-making
- Own communication to key stakeholders on ass
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- No Meeting Fridays
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly catered lunches
- Flexible hours
- Regular team events/excursions
- Universal Paid Parental leave
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.