This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a conceptually and technically skilled and experienced Salesforce Developer to join our dynamic Enterprise Systems team at KAYAK. As a Salesforce Developer, you will play a vital role in building our new Salesforce platform for our Business Travel unit. You will collaborate with various commercial, customer support, tech/product and finance partners to convert business requirements into customized solutions, and build comprehensive lead management, customer onboarding and contract management as well as customer support and billing workflows.
- Flexible working hours
- Fund for career growth and development
- Day off on your birthday
- Flexible sick time off
- Additionally paid parental leave
- Generous healthcare insurance
- Free lunch
- Free Yoga classes
- Headspace subscription - to relax after work
- No meetings Fridays
- The greatest team events and excursions
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Significant yearly bonus approx 10 percent annual salary
- Booking Holdings RSU (Restricted Stock Units) package, worth 20.000 USD (before taxes) with possibility to get it every year.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.