This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a developer at KAYAK, you will be part of a global network of travel search engine brands, including OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands. Your role will involve developing user experiences for millions of users, working on product features that are used worldwide. You will have the opportunity to drive technical solutions, lead code quality, and collaborate closely with design and product teams. This position offers the chance to be part of a team of passionate individuals who love travel and are dedicated to keeping KAYAK's product ahead of the competition.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience developing web applications
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math)
- Strong experience in building layouts using CSS and HTML
- Knowledge of performance considerations, especially with respect to browsers
- Ability to show good judgment in architecting software
- Ability to use metrics to validate decision-making
- Ability to own communication to key stakeholders on as
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- No Meeting Fridays
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly catered lunches
- Flexible hours
- Regular team events/excursions
- Universal Paid Parental leave
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.