This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team and contribute to the growth of our company. As a founding member of the Marketing team, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of gaming, apps, and digital experiences. Your role will involve working in a remote-first startup environment, promoting brand and product awareness, and managing product launches. Join us on this exciting journey to break down virtual walls and create more open and connected worlds.
- 4+ years of experience working in consumer-facing Product or Developer Marketing and marketing to a technical audience
- Experience in cooperating with sales teams and understanding sales enablement through campaigns, product launches, and demandgen activities
- Experience in building programs and processes from scratch
- A portfolio/examples of technical marketing content you have written
- Willingness to work in a remote-first startup environment and across different time zones
- Ability to play a key role in promoting brand and product awareness among developers, content creators, and end users
- Proficiency in managing product launches, including crafting messaging, planning launches, curating website content, and driving demand generation activities
- Ability to turn technical content into marketing assets
- Strong skills in creating compelling product positioning and conducting market fit analysis
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the work time