This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a passionate and skilled Product Manager with a focus on Player Experience to join our growing product organization. As part of the player experience domain team, you will be responsible for owning the vision and roadmap for improving the player's journey and experience. This includes working on innovative projects such as virtual identity implementation in virtual worlds, XR, and blockchain technology. Additionally, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to shape the future of 3D avatars and virtual worlds. We are looking for someone with 5+ years of product management experience in the digital industry, expertise in creating consumer-facing products, and a passion for crafting innovative and engaging digital experiences.
- Own the vision and roadmap for improving the player's journey and experience
- Work on innovative projects such as virtual identity implementation in virtual worlds, XR, and blockchain technology
- Scout market trends and user desires, with a particular focus on the Gen Z horizon
- Convey a vision to lead and inspire all internal stakeholders toward a common goal that helps achieve product objectives
- Analyze data, propose features, and enhance customer experiences
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product Managers, Analysts, UX/UI Designers, Engineers, and Artists) to shape the future of 3D avatars and virtual worlds
- Be hands-on: define User Stories in collaboration with your team, manage the backlog, and prioritize on a day-to-day basis
- 5+ years of product management experience in the digital industry
- Expertise in creating consumer-facing products
- A passion for crafting innovative, enjoyable, and highly engaging digital experiences
- Mastery of digital trends and staying current with the latest trends in games and digital applications
- Ability to employ creative methods in developing MVPs, testing hypotheses, and solving complex problems
- Analytical ability to form hypotheses, derive conclusions, and suggest ideas
- Work as a remote-first team anywhere in the world or in our Tallinn or Berlin hubs.
- Personal development - exciting challenges mean a big impact. To reach the next level, we offer a personal learning budget.
- Flexible days off - we work hard, but it’s important for us to make sure people take time out to recharge.
- Holiday budget - we need your energy, so make the most of it!
- Biannual company retreats and team gatherings in our hubs; our Summer Days are legendary.
- Flexible working hours - Results are more important than hours on the clock: we trust you to maintain your work-life balance.
- Competitive salary with equity options.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.