This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a passionate and skilled Senior Product Analyst to join our team. As part of the product organization, you will play a critical role in collecting and analyzing data to provide clear reports and visuals, assisting teams in making informed decisions. Your responsibilities will include collaborating with stakeholders, conducting data analysis, curating valuable insights, creating dashboards, monitoring data performance, and championing a data-informed culture. With your expertise, you will contribute to the seamless experience of thousands of developers and users in creating and using avatars.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and find ways to achieve company and product goals
- Participate in product discussions and offer a data-driven perspective
- Conduct data analysis, perform deep dives, and investigate data to formulate hypotheses for stakeholder requests
- Curate valuable data insights for various departments
- Create dashboards for stakeholders to enable self-service access to insights
- Monitor data performance to identify anomalies and design tracking events, while supporting their implementation and testing
- Champion a data-informed culture within the organization
- Have 3+ years of experience as a data analyst or product analyst in the tech industry
- Possess a deep understanding of overarching objectives and strategic alignment, with the ability to delve into details and operate autonomously
- Have advanced statistical skills and proficiency in data visualization tools, along with hands-on experience in managing data infrastructure
- Pay keen attention to detail and have the capability to form hypotheses and draw structured conclusions
- Master the skill of distilling complex ideas and conveying narratives through data
- Take a proactive approach to constructing and maintaining data infrastructure
- 3+ years of experience as a data analyst or product analyst in the tech industry
- Deep understanding of overarching objectives and strategic alignment
- Proficiency in data visualization tools and advanced statistical skills
- Hands-on experience in managing data infrastructure
- Attention to detail and ability to form hypotheses and draw structured conclusions
- Ability to distill complex ideas and convey narratives through data
- Proactive approach to constructing data-driven reports and visuals
- Collaborative mindset and ability to participate in product discussions
- Strong communication skills to curate valuable data insights for various departments
- Championing a data-informed culture within the organization
- Work as a remote-first team anywhere in the world or in our Tallinn or Berlin hubs.
- Personal development - exciting challenges mean a big impact. To reach the next level, we offer a personal learning budget.
- Flexible days off - we work hard, but it’s important for us to make sure people take time out to recharge.
- Holiday budget - we need your energy, so make the most of it!
- Biannual company retreats and team gatherings in our hubs; our Summer Days are legendary.
- Flexible working hours - Results are more important than hours on the clock: we trust you to maintain your work-life balance.
- Competitive salary with equity options.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.