This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Hello Heart is seeking a Senior Product Manager who is passionate about saving lives and possesses both creativity and data-driven skills. The role involves developing a deep understanding of user needs, market dynamics, competition, and our commercial strategy. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for setting and executing the roadmap for their domain, collaborating with R&D, UX, content, and analysts. They will work closely with the data science team to drive efforts and test assumptions, while also bringing forth new initiatives to drive business growth. Additionally, the Senior Product Manager will be involved in defining use-cases, building product prototypes, and establishing a shared vision for the product.
- Develop a strong understanding of the user needs, market, competition, ecosystem customers, and our commercial strategy
- Set and execute the roadmap for your domain, guiding R&D, UX, Content & analysts
- Work closely with the data science team to steer efforts, while rapidly testing assumptions
- Bring up new initiatives to enable business growth
- Define use-cases and build product prototypes and detailed flows, rules, specifications etc'
- Communicate and establish a shared vision for your product across the organization
- Strong understanding of user needs, market, competition, ecosystem customers, and commercial strategy
- Ability to set and execute roadmap for a specific domain, guiding R&D, UX, Content & analysts
- Experience working closely with data science team to steer efforts and test assumptions
- Proven ability to bring up new initiatives to enable business growth
- Proficiency in defining use-cases and building product prototypes and detailed flows, rules, specifications, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish a shared vision for the product across teams
- Empowers people to embrace healthier behavior
- Reduces the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease
- Helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high
- Encourages users to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time
- Validated in peer-reviewed studies
- Trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies
- Works alongside an employer's benefits ecosystem
- Positive, diverse, and supportive culture
This is some text inside of a div block.