This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Hello Heart is a digital therapeutics company that focuses on heart disease. They use a connected device and mobile app, along with AI and personalized digital coaching, to empower people to make healthier lifestyle choices and reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. They also help users identify potential risks and encourage them to consult with their doctor. Hello Heart is looking for someone to take ownership of predictive modeling projects, research and experiment with machine learning algorithms, and translate clinical research into digital insights. They value innovation and agility in their work.
- Take ownership of predictive modeling projects, including design, model training, architecture, performance evaluation, and ongoing monitoring.
- Research and experiment with machine learning, deep learning, optimization, and statistics algorithms to solve real-life problems.
- Work closely with the product team to translate clinical research into digital insights.
- Innovate and implement new ideas in an agile manner.
- Develop machine learning models using Python or R.
- Implement machine learning models in production.
- Possess a BSc in an appropriate technology field.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in developing machine learning models using Python or R
- 4+ years of hands-on industry experience in implementing machine learning models in production
- BSc in an appropriate technology field (Computer Science, Data Science, etc.)
- Empowers people to embrace healthier behavior
- Reduces the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease
- Helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high
- Encourages users to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time
- Validated in peer-reviewed studies
- Trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies
- Works alongside an employer's benefits ecosystem
- Positive, diverse, and supportive culture
- Collaborative, creative, and courageous work environment
This is some text inside of a div block.