This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Senior Manager, CRM & Retention Marketing role is to develop and execute the customer relationship marketing playbook within the consumer subscription business. The main focus is to drive engagement and increase retention by creating an optimal user experience for subscribers, from onboarding to renewal. The role requires strong strategic knowledge around customer engagement, operational excellence, and the ability to utilize email, social, and push notification tools. The Senior Manager will also be responsible for designing and executing tests to determine price elasticity and improving on-site flows for subscription upgrades and saves.
- 4+ years of professional experience in digital media, marketing, or eCommerce is required.
- Specific experience with subscription-based business models and/or digital marketing is preferred.
- Strong understanding and proficiency with social and marketing platforms, specifically ESP platforms.
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Basic life insurance
- Generous paid leave that increases over time
- A parental leave policy for new parents
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Additional benefits include commuter benefits, gym and fitness stipend, and phone reimbursement
- A highly professional, inclusive, diverse workplace with a zero-tolerance policy for harassment