This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Loom is seeking a Senior Manager, Business Operations and Strategy to lead and develop their pricing and packaging strategy with the goal of driving growth and enabling users to seamlessly adopt, purchase, and expand with Loom over time. The ideal candidate should be a customer-focused, strategic problem solver who can distill insights from qualitative and quantitative data and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization. The Senior Manager will work closely with Sales, CX, Product, Marketing, Operations, and Finance on urgent business priorities.
- Design and implement growth and positioning strategies that enable customers to adopt, purchase, and expand their relationship with Loom over time.
- Partner with our UX and Product Marketing teams to conduct qualitative and quantitative research to test hypotheses, validate customers’ willingness to pay, and optimize our product positioning.
- Own the roadmap for and lead the execution of Pricing & Packaging initiatives across our self serve and sales led businesses.
- Define and evaluate Key Performance Indicators to track and measure the impact of packaging and pricing changes for continuous improvements.
- Identify key opportunities and areas of investment to optimize paid packages - sales led and self serve.
- Own our rate card and discounting framework.
- Drive and support other customer-related, cross-functional initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in technology/SaaS pricing, product, strategy, and/or management consulting, with a minimum of 2 years focused on pricing
- Deep understanding of SaaS business models, product-led growth principles, and hybrid GTM models (self-serve and sales-led)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and SQL with a bias for data-informed decision-making
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with Product, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Success
- Ability to independently lead projects including scoping, prioritizing, and executing initiatives