This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking an experienced product leader to drive the core product experience at Loom. As a Staff Product Manager, you will be responsible for the vision, strategy, and execution of our AI-enabled video creation and viewing experiences. This role offers the opportunity to be at the forefront of industry transformation, leveraging video and AI to revolutionize communication at work.
- Deep belief in the power of video and its ability to transform communication at work
- Track record of building high-quality, successful products with design and engineering teams
- Comfortable with understanding technical systems and engineering-driven prioritization trade-offs
- Data-driven with a willingness to dive into details
- Ability to distill complex problems affecting multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable managing high-stakes communications
- Experience in product strategy, roadmap, and execution
- Familiarity with AI + video trends and technologies
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams (design, engineering, data, research, marketing)
- Strong understanding of customer needs and market trends
- Experience in driving innovation and building for customer needs
- Ability to deliver successful products through coordination with various teams (design, engineering, data, research, marketing)
- Location flexibility: Work from home or while traveling, hire across the United States, and expand international presence.
- Engaging workday: Balance between different ways to work, such as sync, async, text, and video communication.
- Work-rest balance: Flexible PTO policy, offline breaks during Summer Break and between Christmas and New Years, and taking breaks for personal commitments.
- Social connection: Building trust and relationships through unique, shared experiences, virtual workspace, team meet-ups twice a year, and local offices in San Francisco and New York City.
- Equal opportunity employer: Actively seeking a diverse work environment and encouraging individuals from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. No discrimination based on race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.