This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Loom is seeking a Senior Software Engineer with full-stack experience to join their Developer Experience (Devex) team. The team's focus is on creating tools and improving development infrastructure to enable engineering teams to ship fast with confidence. The Senior Software Engineer will play a crucial role in improving performance, reliability, automated testing systems, and general tooling across development and integration pipelines. They will also collaborate with the engineering organization to enhance the developer platform and support the needs of the community of developers.
- Willingness to dive into unfamiliar technologies and experience doing so
- Enthusiasm for supporting a community of developers and taking care of their needs
- Scrappy mentality to try things out and make things work
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Familiarity and proficiency in working with frontend and backend technologies
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools and technologies like CircleCI, GitHub Actions is preferred
- Prior experience with programming in Typescript, Go, and shell scripting is a plus
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest, Playwright, and package managers such as yarn/pnpm is a plus
- Experience working with observability tools like Datadog, Sentry is a plus
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Wellness stipends
- Flexible PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Professional development reimbursement
- Home office & technology reimbursement
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.