This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team at KONUX. In this role, you will be responsible for installing and maintaining our infrastructure, as well as continuously developing and monitoring it to provide the best experience for our customers. You will collaborate closely with engineering counterparts and external service providers, assisting other departments in solving technical issues related to cloud infrastructure and networking. Ideal candidates are tech-savvy professionals who are curious about new digital technologies and strive to combine usability with robustness and efficiency.
- Install and maintain infrastructure to ensure optimal performance and user experience
- Collaborate with engineering counterparts and external service providers
- Assist other departments in resolving technical issues related to cloud infrastructure and networking
- Collaborate with Frontend and Backend Engineers to provision necessary infrastructure for new features
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Bitbucket, Jenkins, Sonar, Artifactory, and Spinnaker
- Monitor and optimize system configurations for performance and cost efficiency
- Review and enhance security features of environments
- Implement infrastructure as code and conduct code reviews for reliable and reproducible changes
- Collaborate with other teams to improve deployment process and system operation
- Utilize monitoring tools and have experience with container concepts and orchestration
- Possess strong system-level troubleshooting skills
- Have good English communication skills, with German language proficiency as a plus
- Embrace the KONUX Mentality and contribute to the company's growth.
- 5+ years experience in DevOps Engineering
- Experience using monitoring tools (DataDog, Splunk or similar)
- Demonstrable experience with container concepts (LXD, Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes, Swarm)
- Demonstrable experience with cloud infrastructure orchestration (e.g. Mesos, DC/OS, Marathon)
- Demonstrable experience with Deployment Automation & Orchestration
- Extensive knowledge of AWS/GCP (EKS, RDS, Networking, IAM, Lambda, GlueJob, EMR)
- Strong system-level troubleshooting skills
- Good English communication skills, German is a plus
- Sharing the KONUX Mentality, incl. a Growth mindset
- Competitive salary
- Equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity!)
- Dedicated Learning & Development budget of 3.600€ p.a.
- Comprehensive relocation support if you do not live in or around Munich, Germany
- Hybrid working model: Meet your colleagues in the office minimum 2 days per week
- Modern workspace with cool rooftop with mountain view
- Flexible working conditions, home office equipment and free choice between a Windows or Apple laptop
- Health benefits supporting your physical and mental well-being, e.g wellpass/gym membership and mental health app license
- Fruits, snacks and beverages for energy and our very own Oma cooking in office every Thursday
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Corporate Benefits and Future Bens
- 27 vacation days (+1 day on every work anniversary for 3 years)
- Volunteering activities (2 additional days off)
- Company and team events
- We are a pet-friendly company, so your four-legged friend can join you in office!
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.