This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Loom is seeking a Senior Business Operations and Strategy Manager to lead and develop their pricing and packaging strategy. The role involves driving growth and facilitating seamless adoption, purchase, and expansion for Loom users. The ideal candidate should possess strong problem-solving skills, the ability to extract strategic insights from data, and the capacity to influence stakeholders at all levels. This cross-functional position will collaborate with various departments to achieve urgent business priorities.
- Design and implement growth and positioning strategies for customers to adopt, purchase, and expand their relationship with Loom over time.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research with UX and Product Marketing teams to test hypotheses, validate customers' willingness to pay, and optimize product positioning.
- Lead the execution of Pricing & Packaging initiatives across self-serve and sales-led businesses.
- Define and evaluate Key Performance Indicators to track and measure the impact of packaging and pricing changes.
- Identify opportunities and areas of investment to optimize paid packages for sales-led and self-serve.
- Own the rate card and discounting framework.
- Drive and support other customer-related, cross-functional initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in technology/SaaS pricing, product, strategy, and/or management consulting, with a minimum of 2 years focused on pricing
- Deep understanding of SaaS business models, product-led growth principles, and hybrid GTM models (self-serve and sales-led)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and SQL with a bias for data-informed decision-making
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with Product, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Success
- Ability to independently lead projects including scoping, prioritizing, and executing initiatives
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Wellness stipends
- Flexible PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Professional development reimbursement
- Home office & technology reimbursement