This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Senior BI Developer at Accurx, you will be responsible for supporting the commercial function and executive teams in their data, reports, KPIs, and metric calculation needs. You will scope, design, build, service, and support both external and internal reports and dashboards to showcase product usage and provide robust analytical solutions. Additionally, you will help define and build KPIs and metrics, promote data self-serving, support stakeholders in deep analysis, and contribute to data governance practices. This role requires experience in business intelligence, database tools, Power BI, visual storytelling, and superb communication skills.
- Scope, design, build, service, and support new and existing external reports/dashboards
- Scope, design, build, service, and support new and existing internal reports/dashboards
- Help define and build KPIs and metrics
- Promote data self-serving and provide workshops and training in using the BI tool (Power BI)
- Support stakeholders in running deep analysis into product usage
- Present insights based on data analysis
- Promote and execute data governance practices
- Create and maintain data artifacts and user-level documentation
- Work closely with the Data Engineering function to collect, clean, and model data
- Participate in team stand-ups and stand downs
- Contribute to team slack channels and help unblock work if needed
- Mentor and teach junior members
- Work closely with the head of Data to shape the team and data strategy
- Experience working in a Business Intelligence function/team
- End-to-end hands-on experience in building reports and dashboards for internal stakeholders (external is a bonus)
- Experience of database tools (SQL/ PL-SQL/ T-SQ)
- Experience with Power BI (other BI tools are a bonus: Tableau, Looker etc)
- Experience with programming language behind Power BI: DAX and Power Query
- Experience in visual storytelling
- Experience in data governance practices and guidelines
- Superb communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to decompose complex solutions and insights into a simple narrative
- Exposure with programming or scripting languages (Python / R / Powershell)
- Passion for visualizing data and solving business problems with numbers and insights
- Mission-driven: you care about positively impacting the lives of millions.
- Always collaborating: you place team success over personal success and you enjoy working in an open, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrates responsible ownership.
- £60,000 - £80,000 salary + £31,500 share options
- £1,000 annual learning & development budget
- £500 annual wellness budget
- Enhanced parental leave policy
- Prayer, meditation and breastfeeding room
- In-house therapists available daily
- Working abroad policy
- Free healthy breakfasts, snacks, and lunches
- Remote working option (2 days a week)
- Accommodations for candidates who need adjustments during the interview process
- Partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program
- Accredited as a flexible workplace by Flexa® Careers
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.