This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position is that Prove is seeking an Enterprise Sales Director (Verticals) with a hunter mentality and experience in selling new business into the Identity, Authentication, Fintech, or Security industries. The ideal candidate will be located on the West Coast. The main responsibilities include selling Prove strategic solutions, meeting or exceeding sales quotas, building and maintaining relationships with enterprise-level clients, and developing a deep knowledge of how Prove solutions meet client/prospect use cases. The qualifications and experience required include 3 to 5 years of quota-carrying experience selling complex SaaS based solutions, experience and relationships with fintech, insurtech, or retail companies, and a strong history of quota attainment.
- Become a trusted partner selling Prove strategic solutions that meet/exceed the business needs of the client/prospect
- Routinely meet or exceed sales quotas: ACV bookings and in year revenue
- Build and maintain relationships with enterprises level clients, understanding the organization's strategic initiatives in digital identity and authentication
- Develop a deep knowledge of how Prove solutions meet the client/prospect's use case
- Independently build and manage your direct sales pipeline in assigned accounts and/or a geographic region
- Develop a deep knowledge of the prospect's organizational structure and buying process
- Conduct discovery sessions to clearly understand the prospect's business needs, priorities, budget, timing and key KPIs
- Translate data study results to an executive summary which clearly articulates how Prove met the data study business objectives
- Prepare prospect proposals, negotiate business terms and manage the overall contractual process
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and set realistic external expectations
- Utilize internal resources efficiently and effectively to drive the sales process with clear thought leadership
- Keep the company informed on market intelligence regarding the identity verification and authentication markets
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion and leadership
- Exhibit a strong passion for learning about our products and markets through in-house and external training.
- 3 to 5 years of quota-carrying experience selling complex SaaS based solutions with a strong track record of closing enterprise-level deals over $250k in ACV/ARR
- Experience and relationships with fintech, insurtech or retail companies
- Sales hunter mentality and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong history of quota attainment
- Possesses the ability to communicate simply, articulately while exuding confidence and humility
- Must have the ability to tell a compelling business story, deeply understand the prospects business goals and lead a sales process
- Desire to understand and communicate the underlying technology to business prospects
- Understanding of the security ecosystem with a focus on Identity
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, and negotiating skills; consultative sales approach with a business solution centric mindset
- A self-starter. Need to have a roll up your sleeves mentality with an ability to work independently in a fast paced, high-growth environment
- Experience in cybersecurity, fintech, or fast-growing startup is required
- Experience in a high-growth tech startup
- Competitive salaries & Bonus Plan (for eligible roles) and Equity Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan & Match
- Comprehensive medical benefits for you and your family
- Emotional & Physical Wellness – Access to wellness services (EAP, Gympass, Prove Well-Being Reimbursement)
- Unlimited Vacation and Flexible hours
- Professional Development Coaching via Bravely
- Healthy lunches catered and bottomless snacks & beverages for all office locations
- 12 paid holidays for all global employees
- A great place to work and connect with other talented Provers like yourself!
This is some text inside of a div block.