This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position is that Prove is seeking a Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) Manager to lead and grow the SRE culture at the company. The SRE team is responsible for developing and supporting a cloud platform across different environments, with a focus on ensuring fault-tolerant, scalable, and reusable infrastructure. The SRE Manager will collaborate with senior leaders on strategic planning, lead projects to find innovative solutions, and promote ownership of design and deployment of product features. The ideal candidate should have 3 to 7 years of cloud engineering experience, experience in scaling companies, and strong technical background in AWS.
- Lead projects to find innovative solutions to challenges.
- Collaborate with senior leaders on strategic planning (e.g. resourcing, roadmap creation and execution).
- Maintain, enforce, and provide input on processes to ensure infrastructure is maintained to be fault-tolerant, scalable, and reusable.
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams, both technical and non-technical.
- Promote and cultivate ownership of design, execution, and deployment of product features.
- Ability to react quickly to changing customer and business needs.
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion and leadership.
- Exhibit a strong passion for learning our products and markets through in-house and external training.
- Strong technical background to guide Prove to take its existing cloud platform and reuse it in other critical areas of the business.
- 3 to 7 years of cloud engineering experience in AWS.
- Demonstrated experience in migrating on premise installations to one running in the cloud.
- Demonstrated experience in similar role scaling company from $50M to $200M in revenue.
- Experience working in rapidly growing teams.
- Strong experience in working with developers in a SCRUM.
- Experience with in-person, remote, and offshore teams.
- College or University Degree.
- 3 to 7 years of cloud engineering experience in AWS
- Demonstrated experience in migrating on premise installations to one running in the cloud
- Demonstrated experience in similar role scaling company from $50M to $200M in revenue
- Experience working in rapidly growing teams
- Strong experience in working with developers in a SCRUM
- Experience with in-person, remote, and offshore teams
- College or University Degree
- Competitive salaries & Bonus Plan (for eligible roles) and Equity Plan
- Pension Contribution Matching
- Comprehensive medical benefits for you and your family
- Emotional & Physical Wellness - Access to wellness services (EAP, Prove Well-Being Reimbursement)
- Unlimited Vacation and Flexible hours
- Professional Development Coaching via Bravely
- 12 paid holidays for all global employees
- A great place to work and connect with other talented Provers like yourself!
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.