This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the SDR role at OpenPhone is to effectively engage with leads and build rapport with prospects through email communication. The SDR will need to understand customer needs, explain the benefits of the product, and identify pain points that the product can address. They will also need to become a product expert and stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitors. Additionally, the SDR will be responsible for proactively addressing customer issues, prioritizing tasks, and collaborating within a fast-paced team environment.
- Communicate via email with leads to vet larger opportunities and pass them to the Account Executive team
- Understand customer needs and explain how our product can fulfill those needs
- Come up with creative ways to spark customer interest and generate responses
- Research customer industries and identify pain points that our product can address
- Utilize customer-facing experience to engage and build rapport with prospects
- Become a product expert and power user of OpenPhone, effectively communicating its features and benefits to customers
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitors to provide valuable insights to the Account Executive team
- Identify and address customer issues proactively or escalate them to the appropriate team
- Prioritize tasks to ensure timely response to customer needs
- Support additional sales projects as needed
- Collaborate effectively within a fast-paced and dynamic team environment to achieve collective goals and deliver exceptional results.
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand customer needs and pain points
- Creative thinking and ability to spark customer interest
- Knowledge of industry trends and competitors
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to read between the lines and identify customer issues
- Collaborative and able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Sales experience is preferred
- Opportunity for career development and advancement in sales
- Continuous learning and growth opportunities
- Ability to work remotely as a fully remote company
- Collaborative and dynamic team environment
- Trust-based work culture
- Inclusive and diverse work environment
- No discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
This is some text inside of a div block.