This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
OpenPhone is seeking talented Engineers to join their core engineering team. The role involves developing and scaling a world-class application that re-imagines the modern-day business phone. The responsibilities include implementing UI/UX designs, architecting and implementing features, writing clean and efficient code, participating in code reviews, and contributing to a collaborative environment. The ideal candidate should have 5+ years of front-end development experience, excellent technical design ability, and a strong understanding of TypeScript and React. Experience with architectural design, state management, RESTful APIs, and asynchronous programming is desired.
- Ensure UI/UX designs are implemented correctly to build features that will delight customers and help grow the company further.
- Architect and implement features that will make the app reliable, testable, and offline-first.
- Write clean, efficient, and reusable code that adheres to industry best practices.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that code quality is maintained at all times through strong testing practices.
- Contribute to a collaborative environment deeply rooted in learning, teaching, and transparency with team members from various departments.
- Advocate for product enhancements and optimizations based on the customer journey.
- Work with technologies like React.js, Node.js, and Typescript.
- 5+ years of experience in front-end development. Hybrid development is a plus.
- Excellent technical design ability, strong coding ability, in-depth understanding of TypeScript and React, V8, Node.js and their underlying principles, ability to systematically analyze performance issues and perform optimizations.
- Experience with big picture architectural design (bonus if server side as well FE)
- Experience with state management like MobX or Redux.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and asynchronous programming.
- Experience with FE
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Opportunity to work with a high-growth startup
- Chance to make a significant impact on the company's growth
- Fully remote work environment
- Inclusive and diverse work culture
- Trust-based and asynchronous team collaboration
- Strong emphasis on learning, teaching, and transparency
- Opportunity to work with modern technologies like React.js, Node.js, and TypeScript
- Collaborative environment with cross-functional team members
- Exceptional customer experience and product people love
- Backed by reputable venture firms including Y Combinator and Tiger Global
- Rated as the #1 VoIP Provider on G2
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Open to candidates without all the requirements
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.