This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Sales Development Representative role at Relay is responsible for generating new and high-quality pipeline for the sales team. Using various channels such as phone calls, emails, direct mailers, social media, and events/networking, the representative will contact target organizations and personas. The role requires working with a close-knit team of talented sales experts, meeting key performance metrics and goals, and gaining proficiency with the CRM and sales tech stack. The representative will also have the opportunity to travel to events, provide product demos, and contribute to the generation of new pipeline.
- Generate new, high-quality sales qualified prospects for the team of Senior Account Executives
- Meet all key performance metrics and goals on a weekly and monthly basis
- Use all available sales data to recognize trends and drive outreach decisions
- Create successful multi-channel outreach campaigns targeting new prospects
- Deeply understand Relay's product offerings
- Gain proficiency with the CRM and the full sales tech stack
- Periodically travel to events to meet prospects, provide face to face product demos, and generate new pipeline
- Work with a close-knit team of talented sales experts who will challenge and support in professional growth
- Prior and proven (5+ months) SDR and/or sales experience
- Internal motivation and drive to succeed in a goal-driven position
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold oneself accountable
- Eagerness to learn technology basics
- 100% Paid Insurance Health, Dental, Vision, Long/Short Term Disability and Life Insurance benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(K) Savings Plan + Company Match
- Baby Cash Reward + Paid Parental Leave
- Annual credit towards items that promote productivity and/or wellness. This includes smartphones, fitness trackers, gym memberships, workout equipment and more.
- The latest tech, standing desks, and all the accessories and software you need to succeed in your role.
This is some text inside of a div block.