This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Sales Development Representative role at Relay involves generating new and high-quality sales prospects for the sales team. This includes utilizing various channels such as phone calls, emails, direct mailers, social media, and events/networking to reach target organizations and personas. The successful candidate will be expected to meet key performance metrics and goals, analyze sales data to drive outreach decisions, and create effective multi-channel outreach campaigns. Additionally, a deep understanding of Relay's product offerings and proficiency with the CRM and sales tech stack are required.
- Prior and proven (5+ months) SDR and/or sales experience
- Internal motivation and drive to succeed in a goal-driven position
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold oneself accountable
- Eagerness to learn technology basics
- 100% Paid Insurance Health, Dental, Vision, Long/Short Term Disability and Life Insurance benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(K) Savings Plan + Company Match
- Baby Cash Reward + Paid Parental Leave
- Annual credit towards items that promote productivity and/or wellness. This includes smartphones, fitness trackers, gym memberships, workout equipment and more.
- The latest tech, standing desks, and all the accessories and software you need to succeed in your role
This is some text inside of a div block.