This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are looking for a Research Engineer who is passionate about creating highly realistic and life-like synthetic humans through text-to-video technology. As part of our R&D team, you will be working on developing a generative 3D model of humans and pushing the boundaries of AI in the field. This role requires experience in the software development life cycle and extensive knowledge in 3D Human Modelling. You will join a collaborative and supportive environment, working towards the future of synthetic media and programmable video through Generative AI.
- Passion for working on cutting edge problems in the AI field
- Experience with the software development life cycle
- Extensive knowledge and experience in 3D Human Modelling
- Ability to conduct experiments and prepare solutions for building Humanlike Avatars in 3D
- Familiarity with state-of-the-art methods using NeRFs and generative 3D modelling
- Proficiency in setting up high-quality datasets and implementing data pipelines for image and geometry data processing
- Ability to implement and evaluate baseline methods
- Strong coding skills to develop production-quality code
- Support and develop best practices in development
- Ownership of the full ML lifecycle from concept to delivery
- Experience as a Research Engineer in a busy environment
- Compensation: salary + stock options + bonus
- Location: hybrid setting with an office in Munich, Germany
- Annual leave: 25 days + public holidays
- Company culture: regular socials and company retreats
- Sabbatical: 4 weeks paid sabbatical after 4 years at the company + $10,000
- Referral scheme: generous participation
- Career growth opportunities
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.