This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking an experienced Machine Learning Data Engineer to join our team at Synthesia. As a Machine Learning Data Engineer, you will be responsible for working with large quantities of text and audio data, using machine learning techniques to build data processing pipelines and preparing datasets for training large models. This role offers a unique opportunity to make a high-impact contribution at the intersection of AI, Machine Learning, and Large Data. If you are passionate about coding, building working systems, and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, we would love to talk to you.
- Proficient in using machine learning techniques to build data processing pipelines
- Experience with the software development life cycle, from ideation through implementation, testing, and release
- Familiarity with Big Data tools and frameworks for processing and analyzing structured and unstructured data
- Ability to collaborate with ML Engineers and Researchers to understand data requirements and provide ready-to-train datasets
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data pipeline and machine learning model performance
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and tools in machine learning and data engineering
- Strong coding and system building skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Familiarity with Voicebox, Whisper, VALL-E, SPEAR-TTS, and other related technologies
- Passion for machine learning and large data
- Competitive compensation package including salary, stock options, and bonus
- Hybrid work setting with an office in Amsterdam
- 25 days of annual leave plus public holidays
- Regular socials and company retreats
- 4 weeks paid sabbatical after 4 years at the company plus $10,000
- Generous referral scheme
- Huge opportunities for career growth
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.