This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Research Engineer to join our R&D team at Synthesia. The role involves working on cutting-edge problems to create highly realistic and lifelike synthetic humans through text-to-video technology. The ideal candidate will have a passion for pushing boundaries in the AI field and experience with the software development life cycle. You will be part of a collaborative and supportive environment, working alongside a team of researchers and engineers to deliver state-of-the-art solutions for human tracking in both monocular and multi-view video.
- Passion for working on cutting edge problems in the AI field
- Experience with the software development life cycle
- Extensive knowledge and experience in multiple view geometry and non-rigid motion tracking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience in building state-of-the-art human tracking capability
- Ability to capture high resolution, high fidelity, photo-real digital humans
- Proficiency in implementing data pipelines for image and geometry data processing
- Ability to develop production quality code
- Knowledge of best practices in development
- Experience in delivering practical solutions in a busy start-up environment
- Competitive compensation package including salary, stock options, and bonus
- Hybrid work setting with an office in London
- Cycle to work salary sacrifice scheme for commuting
- 25 days of annual leave plus public holidays
- Regular socials and company retreats
- 4 weeks paid sabbatical after 4 years at the company plus $10,000
- Generous referral scheme
- Huge opportunities for career growth
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.