This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Research Engineer to join our R&D team at Synthesia. The role involves working on cutting-edge problems to create highly realistic synthetic humans through text-to-video technology. The ideal candidate will have a passion for pushing boundaries in the AI field and experience with the software development life cycle. You will be part of a collaborative and supportive environment, working on state-of-the-art solutions for human tracking and contributing to the future of synthetic media and programmable video through Generative AI.
- Join the team to build a state-of-the-art human tracking capability.
- Work on capturing high resolution, high fidelity, photo-real digital humans.
- Build a pipeline for accurate tracking of the face, body, hands surface of humans in motion.
- Support the production and delivery of high quality data-sets.
- Implement data pipelines for image and geometry data processing.
- Implement fast data processing pipelines for human tracking in multi-view video.
- Develop production quality code to implement methods into working systems.
- Support and develop best practices in development across the team.
- Own the full lifecycle from concept, data, code, experiment to delivery.
- Passion for working on cutting edge problems in the AI field
- Experience with the software development life cycle
- Extensive knowledge and experience in multiple view geometry and non-rigid motion tracking
- Experience in building state-of-the-art human tracking capability
- Ability to capture high resolution, high fidelity, photo-real digital humans
- Proficiency in implementing data pipelines for image and geometry data processing
- Ability to develop fast data processing pipelines for human tracking in multi-view video
- Strong coding skills and ability to implement methods into working systems
- Familiarity with best practices in development
- Experience in delivering practical solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Competitive compensation package including salary, stock options, and bonus
- Hybrid work setting with an office in Munich, Germany
- 25 days of annual leave plus public holidays
- Regular socials and company retreats
- 4 weeks paid sabbatical after 4 years at the company plus $10,000
- Generous referral scheme
- Huge opportunities for career growth
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.