This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this role is to support and drive improvement in critical manufacturing functions, tactically execute core manufacturing operations, and ensure the successful execution of new service offerings. The Project Engineer will act as a program driving facilitator, leading cross-functional teams and manufacturing partners to deliver projects on time, on quality, and within budget. They will also be responsible for scheduling work orders, addressing in-process questions from manufacturers, providing production status visibility to builders, and mitigating major project risks. This role plays a critical role in creating a premier platform for hardware manufacturing.
- College degree or above in Mechanical Engineering, metalworking manufacturing or Tooling Design & Manufacture or related engineering field
- PMP Certification is a plus
- 5+ years working experience in CNC machining, plastic tool
- Housing fund and social insurance
- Commercial insurance for employee and child
- Annual leave and paid sick leave
- Team celebrations
- Annual training opportunities including English learning and technical skills certifications
- Yearly health check-up
- And much more!
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.