This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for the Manufacturing Engineer role at Fictiv is to support and drive improvement in critical manufacturing functions. The engineer will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing the manufacturability and costs associated with fabrication processes, such as CNC machining and injection molding. They will use their mechanical engineering background and knowledge of manufacturing processes to determine design changes needed to meet builders' specifications. The engineer will also provide feedback on DFx (design for manufacturability) and automation to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- 6+ years of related work experience
- 4-year Mechanical Engineering degree
- 2+ years hands-on experience on generating quotations for customers
- Reading and written English skills required
- Conversational English is a bonus
- Experience working with CNC machines, such as 3-, 4-, 5-axis mill, 2-axis and live-tooling lathe
- Understanding of GD&T and conventional (coordinate) tolerancing
- Extensive knowledge of machinability and limitations of common metals and plastics
- Knowledge of heat treating, coatings / plating, commonly installed hardware
- Meticulous, detail oriented, inclination
- Housing fund and social insurance
- Commercial insurance for employee and child
- Annual leave and paid sick leave
- Team celebrations
- Annual training opportunities including English learning and technical skills certifications
- Yearly health check-up
- And much, much more!
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.