This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The Program Manager - Greeters is responsible for overseeing the airport operations program objectives, strategy, and assessing its impact on the organization. They will manage the performance of Transportation Coordinators through a third-party company, monitor operating costs and procedures, and develop relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners. The role aims to make Blacklane's greeter program impactful by understanding airport and strategic partnership needs, reducing operational costs, and ensuring goals are met in client satisfaction, safety, quality, and performance. The ideal candidate should have experience in strategy, operations, or a similar role, possess problem-solving skills, and demonstrate stakeholder management abilities.
- Operationalize a regional strategy for the greeter program
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Perform quality checks within the greeters and conduct regular business reviews with Transportation Coordinator stakeholders
- Work to understand each airport's needs and identify ways to reduce operational costs
- Evaluate existing Transportation Coordinator companies and acquire new partnerships as needed
- Audit greeter program resources and update airport specific instructions
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and areas for improvement
- Ensure goals are met in areas including client satisfaction, safety, quality, and performance
- Have 5+ years of experience in strategy, operations, or a similar role
- Have a passion for problem-solving with creative solutions
- Have an eye for operational efficiency
- Possess proven stakeholder management skills
- Have experience owning KPIs, goals, or roadmap initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience in strategy, operations, or similar role in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for problem solving with creative solutions
- An eye for operational efficiency
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Experience owning KPIs, goals, or roadmap initiatives
- Continuous learning and personal development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and home office days
- Regular team socials to foster collaboration and camaraderie
- Employee stock options plan for all employees
- Fair remuneration based on local costs of living
- Commitment to sustainability, including a global carbon offset scheme and a goal to have 15% of journeys in electric vehicles by 2023
- Equal opportunity and inclusive work environment
- Blacklane Cares day, providing 8 hours of paid leave per year for volunteering initiatives or community outreach projects.
This is some text inside of a div block.