This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Hudl Studios is seeking a student to assist in the production of live game broadcasts for Nebraska high schools. The role involves participating in production coordination and preparation, as well as content creation before, during, and after live events. The ideal candidate should be a strong communicator, problem solver, and motivated individual with a flexible schedule. Knowledge of sports, relevant education, digital content expertise, and video production skills are considered advantageous. The role requires a reliable individual who can work within time constraints and under pressure, while also being a team player and demonstrating curiosity for growth and learning.
- Participating in production coordination and preparation, such as run-of-show creation and event crew communications.
- Content creation before, during and after live events, such as running cameras, directing and producing a livestream, video editing, assisting with game and statistics operations for content, and working inside of graphic templates.
- Strong communicator during live broadcasts, ensuring behind-the-scenes communication is on point.
- Problem solver, coming up with new ideas when answers don't already exist.
- Motivated and resilient, with a desire to build a business.
- Flexible schedule, able to have flexible hours and travel locally for production work on weekday evenings, Friday evenings, and weekends.
- Reliable, able to create great work within time constraints and under pressure.
- Sports knowledge, invested and with a background in sports to understand what's happening during games.
- Pursuing a degree in broadcasting, communications, media, or a similar area of study (nice-to-have).
- Digital content guru, with a natural understanding of content on modern platforms (nice-to-have).
- Basic understanding of digital production and the processes involved (nice-to-have).
- Team player, understanding the importance of contributing to a team and how it strengthens the overall event.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn and grow skills.
- Strong communicator
- Problem solver
- Flexible schedule
- Sports knowledge (nice-to-have)
- Relevant education (nice-to-have)
- Digital content guru (nice-to-have)
- Video production and technology savvy (nice-to-have)
- Teamwork (nice-to-have)
- Curiosity (nice-to-have)
- Real responsibilities and the opportunity to make an impact
- Supportive environment for success, including well-designed offices and necessary technology for remote work
- Career development opportunities, such as lunch-and-learns and access to curated libraries
- Wellbeing support, including advice, resources, and employee resource groups
- Inclusion and equal opportunity environment, with resources for employees to bring their authentic selves to work