This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position is that the product marketing manager (PMM) at Coactive is responsible for developing and executing the overall marketing strategy. They will create content and implement go-to-market programs to increase market awareness and communicate Coactive's value proposition. The PMM will also work to position Coactive as a leader in the market by building a clear corporate identity, developing effective content, and promoting customer successes. Additionally, the PMM will analyze the competitive landscape and target market needs to differentiate Coactive's offerings and optimize marketing investments.
- Design and execute a multi-channel marketing strategy to position Coactive effectively in the target market
- Develop and implement SEO and paid search strategies to drive organic search rankings and assess ROI on paid search investments
- Gain media and event placement for Coactive leadership and customers
- Develop and manage relationships with PR and marketing agencies, as well as web development resources
- Develop and evolve brand identity and ensure adoption across the organization and collateral
- Provide ongoing review, guidance, and assistance on the visual appearance and effectiveness of market-facing materials
- Deeply understand customer businesses and problems in the target vertical to optimize collateral and messaging
- Establish a product messaging framework that effectively communicates the value proposition and differentiation
- Design and deliver multi-channel collateral for prospects, analysts, influencers, and investors
- Develop content, scripts, and talking points for Coactive speaking engagements
- Devise programs to develop, test, and iterate content with external stakeholders
- Participate in sales engagements to gain feedback on the effectiveness of content
- Design and implement measurements for the effectiveness of the marketing strategy
- Understand sources of all leads and identify successful channels for future marketing.
- 100% medical, dental & vision coverage for you
- Medical, dental & vision partially covered for your dependents
- Unlimited PTO
- An allowance to set up workstations however you want
- A supportive environment. We build products, but we develop people.
- Social events ranging from happy hours and hiking to board game nights and games of Mario Kart.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.