This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This role at Embroker is seeking a product management leader with experience in enterprise products. The primary responsibilities of this role include driving product vision, strategies, and roadmaps, integrating usability studies and market analysis into product development, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to define product requirements and guide the team through key milestones. The successful candidate will have 2 to 5 years of enterprise software product management experience.
- Be the primary driver for identifying opportunities, and driving product vision, strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals.
- Understand Embroker's strategic and competitive position and deliver magical customer experiences and products that are aligned with our mission.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product roadmaps and feature requirements.
- Drive product development with teams of engineers and user experience designers.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to drive product vision, define product requirements, coordinate resources from other groups (design, legal, etc.), and guide the team through key milestones.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products. Identify and track key performance metrics.
- 4+ years product management or related industry experience
- Experience working in a technical environment with a broad, cross functional team
- Product vision and requirement definition
- Coordination of resources from other groups
- Guidance through key milestones
- Gathering requirements across diverse areas and users
- Converting and developing requirements into a product solution
- Knowledge of design thinking and its application to product development
- Experience with analytical tools
- Leadership, organizational, and execution skills
- Proven communication skills
- Preferred qualifications: knowledge of commercial insurance and willingness to learn, experience with PAS and digital insurance products, experience working with geographically distributed teams, experience in Agile methodology
- Core values: Pack First, Be All-In, Create Magic
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
This is some text inside of a div block.