This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are hiring a Product Designer to help design the future of Showpad. The Product Designer will play a vital role in creating market-leading experiences that bring the power of data and AI to our customers. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and thrive on collaboration and feedback. The Product Designer will report to the Director of Product & Engineering and be part of a larger Product Design team.
- Qualified candidates are passionate UX and visual designers who can quickly turn ideas into elegant solutions and finished designs
- Solid portfolio and experience on a design team in a product design role
- Experience designing coherent, detail-oriented experiences across platforms
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, excellent verbal and written English
- Can-do attitude: will commit to launching the best possible user experience
- Passion for solving user and design problems, not just creating beautiful visuals
- Comfortable taking feedback through the entire design process, ability to work through multiple design possibilities at once
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions. You should be able to provide examples of previous prototypes and design files that you have created.
- Expertise in Figma
- Paid parental leave
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations
- Personal development opportunities
- Professional stretch assignments
- Support for diversity and inclusion
- Equal opportunity employer
- E-verify participation