At Showpad, we believe that the buyer experience is the ultimate differentiator. And this is why we built the most complete and flexible sales enablement platform that marketing and sales rely on to prepare sellers, engage buyers, and optimize performance with insights. With a single user experience, our solution makes it easy to discover and share the right content, deliver training and coaching, and maximize seller productivity. Our teams drive rapid deployment and adoption with best-in-class technology and practices based on the success of more than 1,200 customers in over 50 countries. GE Healthcare, Bridgestone, Honeywell, and Merck, among others, rely on Showpad's sales enablement platform in every step of the buyer journey. Founded in 2011, today Showpad is a team of 450+ people working from the company's headquarters in Ghent and Chicago and regional offices in Brussels, London, Munich, Portland, San Francisco, and Wroclaw. Showpad has experienced explosive growth in recent years and has now raised a total of $185 million in funding. In 2019 Showpad was included on the Best Workplaces list by Inc. Magazine.
Showpad's core mission is centered around revolutionizing the sales enablement landscape by providing a powerful and intuitive platform that empowers sales teams to deliver exceptional buyer experiences. By bridging the gap between sales and marketing, Showpad aims to drive revenue growth and foster collaboration within organizations. With a strong focus on innovation and user experience, Showpad is dedicated to helping businesses streamline their sales processes and enhance overall productivity.
- Dual-headquarters in Ghent and Chicago, regional offices in London, Munich, and Wroclaw, and remote hubs across the US and EMEA
- Diverse global workforce of more than 550 people
- Employee value proposition centers around impact, purpose, and belonging
- Culture based on flexibility, trust, and setting people up for success
- Inclusive environment where differences are celebrated
- Paid parental leave
- Paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote)
- Paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations
- Personal development opportunities
- Professional stretch assignments
- Equal opportunity employer
- Participation in e-verify program
- Customer-centricity: Showpad puts the customer at the center of everything they do, striving to understand their needs and provide exceptional service and support.
- Continuous improvement: Showpad is committed to constantly improving their products, processes, and services, and encourages employees to embrace a growth mindset and seek out opportunities for learning and development.
- Collaboration: Collaboration is key to Showpad's success, with a focus on teamwork, open communication, and a willingness to help others.
- Ownership: Showpad empowers employees to take ownership of their work, encouraging them to take initiative, be accountable, and make a meaningful impact.
- Fun: Showpad values a positive and enjoyable work environment, with a focus on celebrating successes, fostering a sense of community, and having fun along the way.
Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder
Co-Fouder & Executive board member - Sabbatical break
Chief Financial Officer