This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
As a Manager, Digital Success Adoption Programs at Conductor, you will be responsible for leading the digital success strategy to drive customer adoption of Conductor’s platforms and enhance customer experiences. Your role will involve collaborating cross-functionally to develop innovative ways of engaging with end users, identifying key moments for account personas, and informing the product roadmap for Education content. Additionally, you will measure program performance, provide strategic recommendations based on customer lifecycle data, and manage a Digital Success team. This position offers the opportunity to be part of defining Conductor’s future and transforming the way the company engages with its end users.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive customer lifecycle management strategy
- Gain a deep understanding of customers and end users to improve the customer experience
- Collaborate cross-functionally to engage with end users and help them achieve their business outcomes
- Design multi-channel engagements along the customer journey
- Inform product roadmap for Education content
- Measure and report on program performance and business impact
- Provide strategic recommendations and insights to senior leadership based on customer lifecycle data and analysis
- Evangelize self-service and the importance of automated, digital engagement
- Hire, coach, and manage a Digital Success team
- Stay up-to-date with AI-powered digital success trends and best practices
- Identify trends through data analysis and turn insights into actionable outcomes
- Use data and insights to inform requirements, ideas, and strategies
- Communicate effectively at all levels and escalate project issues
- Work with user adoption platforms and marketing automation platforms
- Design impactful and compelling omni-channel customer experiences
- Utilize A/B testing, segmentation, personalization, and other customer engagement optimization techniques
- Understand digital marketing channels and customer journey mapping and optimization.
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Experience, Customer Success, Account Management, Implementation, or Onboarding in B2B SaaS companies
- 2+ years of management experience in digital success and programs teams in B2B SaaS companies
- Expertise identifying trends through data analysis and turning insights into actionable outcomes
- Experience using data and insights to inform requirements, ideas and strategies, with hands-on experience using related tools (e.g. Excel, relational databases/SQL, Tableau, etc.)
- Strategic mindset with a focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences and driving business growth.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate at all levels, escalate project issues, and mitigate risks
- Expertise working with user adoption platforms like Pendo, Gainsight PX, WalkMe or others
- Proven record of designing impactful and compelling omni-channel customer experiences
- Advanced in using marketing automation platforms and customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Experience with A/B testing, segmentation, personalization, and other customer engagement optimization techniques.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing channels, including email marketing, social media, SEO, content marketing along with strong understanding of customer journey mapping and optimization.
- 100% covered employee medical plan
- Dental & vision plans
- 401(k) with employer contribution
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 10 sick days
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Generous paid parental leave
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible savings accounts
- Paid holidays
- Life and accidental death insurance
- YOLO Months
- Internet/cell phone allowance
- Fully stacked kitchens