This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are seeking a Biology Lab Automation Engineer to join our team at Science. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and building cutting-edge automated workflows for biology assays and processes. Our goal is to deploy automation to streamline and improve the efficiency of our laboratory experiments. You will work closely with scientists and engineers to develop automated solutions that will accelerate scientific progress. Key qualifications for this position include experience with laboratory integration, software development, and working with advanced scientific equipment. If you are results-oriented, have strong collaboration skills, and are passionate about making a positive impact in the field of science, we would love to hear from you.
- Experience with laboratory integration
- Experience with software (Python, TypeScript)
- Experience working with liquid handlers
- Experience with PCR, RNA/DNA extraction
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Results oriented, action first outlook
- Experience with mammalian cell culture automation (preferred)
- Familiarity and comfort working collaboratively in large codebases (preferred)
- Familiarity with databases and data handling (preferred)
- Experience with computer vision (preferred)
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexible vacation and company-paid holidays
- Healthy meals and snacks provided
- Paid parental, jury duty, bereavement, family care and medical leave
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, subsidized by Science
- Flexible Spending Account
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.