This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
The job overview for this position is that Postman is seeking a highly technical IT System Administrator to provide world-class tech support to fellow employees. The IT Sys Admin will troubleshoot and resolve endpoint issues, install/configure and support endpoints, and assist with day-to-day operations for Postman's Global IT infrastructure. The role requires strong technical troubleshooting abilities, excellent communication skills, and the ability to interact with both technical and non-technical departments. This is a hybrid position based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- 4+ years of experience working with productivity and collaboration toolsets
- Solid understanding of SAAS Applications, GSuite, Okta, Slack, Jamf, Intune, Mac OS, and Windows OS
- Experience using ITSM tools for ticket tracking Jira, ServiceNow, etc.
- Ability to perform in-depth research and troubleshooting for complex technical issues
- Strong time management and organization skills; able to prioritize multiple requests effectively
- Highly self-motivated and proactive, able to work independently, identify opportunities and develop new ideas for efficiencies
- Desire to learn and grow
- Reasonably estimated salary ranging from $121,630.75 - $164,559.25
- Competitive equity package
- Full medical coverage
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness reimbursement
- Monthly lunch stipend
This is some text inside of a div block.