This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
We are hiring an IT Operations Engineer to optimize the employee experience with automations and integrate our core stack into Okta. The role is remote in the UK with occasional travel to our London office. We are a remote-first startup looking to speed up our onboarding process, improve security, and integrate applications to SSO with OKTA. The ideal candidate should have experience in administration, automation, and integrations, particularly in identity management (preferably with Okta) and MDM solutions such as JAMF and/or Intune. Additionally, the candidate should be proficient in managing IT procurement, licensing, and vendor management, as well as administering a modern IT stack fit for a remote-first company.
- Speed up the onboarding process for new co-workers
- Administer tools used on a daily basis
- Improve security
- Optimize the employee experience with automations
- Integrate applications to SSO with Okta
- Manage existing platforms and make decisions for future processes
- Own IT procurement, licensing, and vendor management
- Administer a modern IT stack for a remote-first company (Google Workspace, Slack, Notion, etc)
- Understand and/or experience with network management/VPNs
- Previous experience with working in a distributed and asynchronous environment
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with administration, automation, and integrations in identity management, preferably with Okta
- Experience with MDM solutions such as JAMF and/or Intune
- Ability to own IT procurement, licensing, and vendor management
- Proficiency in administering a modern IT stack fit for a remote-first company, including Google Workspace, Slack, Notion, etc.
- Basic understanding and/or experience with network management/VPNs
- Previous experience with working in a distributed and asynchronous team environment
- Remote work in the UK with occasional trips to the London office
- Generous stock option plan
- Performance-based bonus
- 25 days of annual leave + Bank holidays
- Excellent Maternity/Paternity leave
- Fun culture with regular socials and company retreats twice a year
- 4-week paid sabbatical after 4 years at the company + $10,000
- Generous referral scheme
- Brand new MacBook
- WFH set up
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.