This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
This role is for a product leader on the Bridg team at Cardlytics, a leading purchase intelligence and incentives platform. Reporting to the General Manager of Bridg, you will be responsible for defining the next generation of Bridg products and expanding platform capabilities. The ideal candidate should have deep product experience in data products and a strong understanding of the retail and CPG marketing industry. As a core member of the leadership team, you will be accountable for elevating, leading, and scaling the Bridg product suite.
- Develop and define a world-class product vision and roadmap for CDP and Retail Media Network businesses.
- Drive product vision through creation and execution against a high-impact, growth-driven product roadmap.
- Balance business objectives across long-term growth, short-term opportunities, platform stability, and rapid expansion of product capabilities.
- Demand results by continually monitoring the day-to-day product development lifecycle. Oversee sprints, evaluate results, and iterate strategies.
- Collaborate closely with the Engineering team to ensure product vision is scalable.
- Communicate and define achievable product goals to Engineering, adjusting scope as needed to hit major milestones.
- Manage the day-to-day product development lifecycle end-to-end.
- Build a data-focused organization, develop comprehensive metrics and dashboards for product insights, and iterate through a 'Test & Learn' product development approach.
- Partner with GTM and Customer Success teams to drive strategies to expand adoption of Bridg solutions.
- Utilize product planning tools such as Jira to manage product management processes and principles.
- Communicate effectively with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Ensure product development remains on track by being hands-on and involved.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or a related field.
- Have 12+ years of experience in a technical product setting, with experience in AdTech, data products, or digital media being a plus.
- Work with the Engineering team responsible for development, maintenance, and deployment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or a related field
- 12+ years of experience in a technical product setting, preferably in AdTech, data products, or digital media
- Experience working with an Engineering team responsible for development, maintenance, and deployment
- Results-oriented with the ability to manage the day-to-day product development lifecycle
- Data-driven with experience building a data-focused organization and developing metrics and dashboards for product insights
- Cross-functional leader with the ability to partner with GTM and Customer Success teams to drive strategies for expanding adoption of Bridg solutions
- Expertise in product management processes and principles, including experience using product planning tools such as Jira
- Effective communicator with a solution-oriented mindset
- Hands-on and able to ensure product development remains on track
- Offices in Atlanta, Menlo Park, Los Angeles, New York, and London
- Flexible PTO and paid parental leave
- Healthcare benefits from the first day, including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, life and disability insurance, wellness and behavioral health resources, and telehealth
- Company-funded HSAs, 401k matching, new hire home office stipend, monthly phone/internet stipend, commuter benefits, educational assistance, student debt repayment, Calm app subscriptions, and a "Lifestyle Spending Account" for physical, emotional, and financial wellness (like gym memberships, home down payments, art classes, park passes, and more)
- Programs for spot bonuses, referral bonuses, professional development, special interest groups, and employee stock purchase plans
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.