Cardlytics uses purchase-based intelligence to make marketing more relevant and measurable. They partner with more than 1,500 financial institutions – including Bank of America and PNC – to run their banking rewards programs that promote customer loyalty and deepen banking relationships. In turn, they have a secure view into where and when consumers are spending their money. They use these insights to help marketers identify, reach and influence likely buyers at scale, as well as measure the true sales impact of marketing campaigns. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cardlytics has offices in London, New York, Chicago and San Francisco.
Cardlytics' core mission is centered around revolutionizing the advertising landscape by providing data-driven insights to help marketers make smarter decisions. By leveraging their unique purchase intelligence platform, Cardlytics aims to bridge the gap between advertisers and consumers, enabling businesses to deliver more relevant and personalized offers. In doing so, Cardlytics not only drives measurable results for marketers but also enhances the overall shopping experience for consumers, fostering a mutually beneficial ecosystem in the world of commerce.
- $1,200 annual Lifestyle Spending Account - Company funded account that can be used for physical, emotional, and financial wellness!
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare benefits that go into effect day one
- Employer-funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Competitive compensation
- Up to $5,250 annually for educational assistance and student debt repayment
- $250 initial home office stipend + $900 annually for communication ($75/month)
- 401k company match (50% of contributions up to 5% of earnings)
- Programs for spot bonuses, referral bonuses, anniversary milestones, mentoring, top performer development, and more!
- Innovation: Cardlytics values innovation and encourages employees to think outside the box to create new and unique solutions.
- Collaboration: Collaboration is key at Cardlytics, as the company believes that working together and sharing ideas leads to better outcomes.
- Integrity: Cardlytics operates with integrity, always doing what is right for their customers, partners, and employees.
- Accountability: Cardlytics holds themselves accountable for their actions and decisions, taking ownership of their work and striving for excellence.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Cardlytics values diversity and inclusion, recognizing that a diverse workforce leads to better ideas and a more inclusive workplace culture.
Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder
Chief Operating Officer & Co-Founder
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.