This job is closed
We regret to inform you that the job you were interested in has now been closed. Although this specific position is no longer available, we encourage you to continue exploring other opportunities on our job board.
About the position
Be part of a team at LivePerson, a Conversational AI company, that focuses on software engineering, automation, and cloud operations. Your role will involve developing and maintaining microservices, conducting design reviews, and collaborating with software engineers and product experts to identify and solve problems. With a strong background in Full Stack engineering, NodeJS, and React, you will contribute to the overall system perspective and drive a culture of operational excellence. This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and be part of a company that values entrepreneurial spirit and supports professional development.
- Develop and maintain micro services by demonstrating outstanding programming practices.
- Design reviews for all key/complex designs and lead in research and development of open source and custom code.
- Inspire the team on technical topics, standards, and abilities.
- Have an overall system perspective, understand the system architecture and components.
- Collaborate with software engineers, product experts, and customer success to identify problems and come up with solutions.
- Partner closely with leaders across LivePerson to drive a culture of operational excellence by providing data-driven insights and deliver solutions adopted by engineers across the organization.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience as a Full Stack engineer
- Proven experience with NodeJS and React
- Experience with automation of infrastructure systems (Ansible) and integration tools (Jenkins) is an advantage
- Proficient with Docker and Kubernetes as part of CI/CD pipelines is an advantage
- Experience with Data Modeling and AI processing is a big advantage
- Cloud providers experience such as AWS and GCP is an advantage
- Time away: vacation, public holidays and care days.
- Financial: Pension, deferred pension and ESPP.
- Family: parental leave.
- Development: tuition reimbursement, native AI learning.
Dev & Engineering
This is some text inside of a div block.